Help Protect Your Family With A Security System In Charleston With ADT Monitoring
Get Best-In-Class Home Security Protection In Charleston, SCYour valuables are more than just your electronics, China dishes, and personal items. Your photo albums, children’s art projects, and family members should also be protected. That’s the reason your Charleston home security system should be professionally installed, so you’re instantly notified of a break-in through motion sensors, glass break sensors, or your security cameras. Pair that protection with devices that detect fire, carbon monoxide, and floods and are monitored around the clock to help keep your home and loved ones safe. Now, your family is prepared to help combat disaster -- even when your family is out.
A Robust Selection Of Security Products That Seamlessly Work Together
No matter the package you decide on, your security system works together to help provide protection that’s monitored every minute by security specialists. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, keypad with high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Fire Safety: Heat and smoke detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and switches, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Digital keypad access control and remote access with ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT lawn signs and window decals
Local Charleston Installation That’s Unparalleled
Fill out the form or call to talk to a local specialist who can help you choose the equipment and security system package that’s best for your home. Security installation in Charleston can be booked around your calendar with next-day or same-day booking times offered in most areas. Whether you opt for a wired or wireless system, your expert installer will make sure that all your products and back-up batteries function well and demonstrate how to work your keypad.