Since no houses are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more comprehensive security option that bundles indoor and outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Folly Beach home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can invest in:
- Window and door detectors on entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad with an extremely loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Folly Beach Security Cameras Let You View Your Home While You Are Out
When you want to see who's knocking on your door or what caused that noise in your yard, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and a feed on any visitors or packages before you open the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View current footage and receive alerts from all your Folly Beach cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your property anytime to make sure nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications if your camera senses strange activity.