A Smart Charleston Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Charleston monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Charleston?
You never want to go down the steps to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Charleston flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Charleston flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Charleston Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Charleston flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (843) 305-8663 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.