Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Charleston?
There's a common myth that putting a home security sign in close proximity to your primary entry is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Basically, a burglar will see "Protected By ADT'' and move on. So why not just have a home security sign in Charleston and forget about an actual home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Charleston. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Charleston not the actual alarm system.
While there is merit in showcasing a yard sign from prominent residential security experts like ADT®, it isn't enough to discourage every intruder. Instead, you're better off backing them up with some actual security devices. It seems like a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Charleston.
Back-Up Your Charleston Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to rely on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, think about using all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, no burglar wants to be captured on video as it might be critical evidence in legal proceedings. You should install an outdoor camera system that covers typical access points such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most invaders will enter by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those protected by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s the truth that a great deal of invasions take place during the day when residents are at work, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically next to your entry points will quickly illuminate questionable activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will inform you when an individual tries to unlock or open your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by providing real-time footage. Both of these solutions work with the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A great home automation tool, smart lights can be customized to a set routine or turned on directly from your smartphone. Smart lights will make it seem like you are home and help turn away prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Charleston when you can have an integrated home protection plan? Dial (843) 305-8663 or fill out the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from a number of solutions at budget-friendly rates or you can personalize your security to your needs.