If you’re wondering about the most at-risk spots for a home invasion, your main entrance and first-floor windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security packages in Charleston. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for generations, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are part of all ADT packages, no matter if you’re getting a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with video and automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being attached correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is engaged and a door or window is forced open, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. However, these modern devices are able to do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Charleston
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, including the following:
- Set off the siren: These sensors trigger your high-pitched alarm whenever a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re away? You can get instant notifications right to your cell phone whenever a sensor is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a notification as well. Your house will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Virtual access and management: By using the convenient ADT Control app found on your smartphone, you can investigate the status of your components and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Program your security components to operate together. You may have your lights engage or have a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They utilize a slim design that harmonizes with any interior. You can even find fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wired or wireless devices depending on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your house will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, door and window sensors in Charleston are able to be skillfully incorporated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Charleston
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Charleston that elevate your security and connect right to your home automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we can do for you, dial (843) 305-8663 or fill out the form on this page.